Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Wiener Dog Sweater

So, I finally finished knitting the sweater I was making for our wiener dog, Beans. I bought the pattern from an Etsy artist here, Cute little wiener sweater.

It turned out nice. I decided to lengthen the front since she is a girl and doesnt need the open belly area. Maybe it will get too wet this way??? But she is not much of an outdoor type cutesy poo. She is more the snuggle in your lap under a blanket kind of girl. I think it will be useful when we go camping though. It gets chilly at night and like I said, she is not very outdoorsy - she gets cold really easily. Now she can have a nice warm sweater to keep her toasty!

I really wanted to get a good picture of her wearing the sweater but she kept moving (she is a wiggly wiener!), so I got pictures that turned out like this,






and like this, 
(oh lordy, please ignore Mt. Laundry in the background - how humiliating!)









and like this!



 Finally, the best I could get was this,





But really, this does not show the sweater as much as her cute face!

Maybe I will actually take her out in the yucky weather and get a decent picture of her sweater, but there it is! Fin!


No comments: